古城教育门户第一站http://www.029edu.com

医务英语会话:西药

2006-04-18 00:00:00 来源: 互联网 进入论坛讨论

  病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?

  Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

  药剂师:你没有药方吗?

  Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

  病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。

  Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

  药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?

  Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

  病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

  Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

  药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

  Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

  病人:这药有效果吗?

  Patient: Will this really help?

  药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

  Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doe 't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

  病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

  Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

  药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

  Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

  病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

  Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

  药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

  Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

  病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

  Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

  药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。

  Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

  病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?

  Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

  药剂师:当然有了。

  Chemist: Of course.

  病人:太好了。

  Patient: That's great.

  药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

  Chemist: Hrer you are. The i tructio  on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

  病人:谢谢你的提醒。

  Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

  药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?

  Chemist: Anything else?

  病人:不了,谢谢。

  Patient: No. thank you.

  药剂师:不客气。

  Chemist: You're welcome.

  单词 Words

  relieve  vt 缓解

  prescription  n. 药方

  allergic  adj. 过敏的

  medication  n. 药物

  recommend  vt 推荐

  label   n. 标签

  miracle  n. 奇迹,特效药

  penicillin  n. 盘尼西林

  certificate  n. 证书,证明

  短语 Phrases

  apart from  除……以外

  relieve the pain  缓解痛苦

  see a doctor  看医生

  be allergic to  对……过敏

  pick up  拿起

  according to  根据

  along with  与……一道,除……以外

  boric acid  硼酸

  句子 Sentence Patter 

  Are you allergic to any type of medication?

  你会不会对某些药品过敏?

  I recommend this brand for quick relief.

  推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

  If that doe 't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey.

  如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。

  There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

  治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

  The i tructio  on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

  上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

  相关单词 Related Words

  lotion  洗剂

  paste  糊剂

  inhalation   吸入剂

  lozenge  糖锭

  liniment  搽剂

  su ository  栓剂

  antipyretic   退热药

  pain-killer   止痛片

  a irin  阿司匹林

  morphine  吗啡

  sedative  镇静药

  i ulin  胰岛素

  tonic   补药

  glucose  葡萄糖

  anaesthetic  麻醉剂

  ether  乙醚

  ingredient  (药物)成分

  相关短语 Related Phrases

  sleeping pill  安眠药

  oral contraceptive  口服避孕药

  contraceptive drugs  避孕药

  on a full stomach  饭后服用

  shake the bottle well before use  服用前摇匀

  be taken at bed-time  临睡前服用

  be taken when nece ary  必要时服用

  on an empty stomach  空腹服用

  for external use  外用

  for oral administration  内服

  相关表达方式 Related Expre io 

  A ly this tube of jelly three times a day.

  每天三次搽用这管软膏。

  Are you allergic to any medication?

  你对药物过敏吗?

  Avoid greasy foods.

  不要吃油腻食物。

  Be sure to keep warm and rest.

  注意保暖和休息。

  This eye dro  may improve your eyesight.

  这种眼药水可以增进你的视力。

  This is for oral administration.

  这是口服药。

  This medicine will relieve your pain.

  这种药能缓解你的痛苦。

  This solution is for external use only.

  这种溶剂只能外用。

  病人:早上好,大夫。

  Patient: Good morning, doctor.

  药剂师:早上好,女士。请问有什么需要我帮忙的吗?

  Chemist: Good morning, madam. What can I do for you?

  病人:请按药方帮我抓药好吗?

  Patient: Can you fill the prescription for me?

  药剂师:当然可以。请把你的药方给我看一下。

  Chemist: Of course. Please show me the Prescription.

  病人:给你。

  Patient: Here you are.

  药剂师:请稍等片刻。好了。因要的药全在这儿了。

  Chemist: Just a moment, please. All right. Your prescrition is ready.

  病人:谢谢。

  Patient: Thank you very much.

  药剂师:别客气。我顺便问一下,你的这个药方是约翰逊大夫给你开的吧。

  Chemist: Don't mention it. By the way, you got the prescription from Dr. Johson, didn't you?

  病人:是的。

  Patient: Yes, indeed.

  药剂师:那么他有没有告诉你怎么服用这些要呢?

  Chemist: Did he tell you how to take the medicine?

  病人:没有,他没有说怎么服用。

  Patient: No. he didn't say anything about it.

  药剂师:好的。让我给你解释解释吧。这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。

  Chemist: All right. Let me tell you what you have to do. Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.

  病人:那么这个止咳糖浆怎么服用呢?

  Patient: How about this cough syrup?

  药剂师:先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。

  Chemist: First shake the bottle. Take two  oonful of the cough syrup three times a day.

  病人:非常感谢。

  Patient: Thank you very much indeed.

  药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。

  Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.

  单词 Words:

  prescription  n. 药方

  tablet  n. 药片

  syrup  n. 糖浆

   oonful  n. 勺

  recover  vi康复

  短语Phrases:

  fill the prescription  抓药

  by the way  顺便问一下

  take the medicine  服药

  three times a day  每日三次

  in no time  很快

  句子 Sentence Patter :

  Can you fill the prescription for me?

  请按药方帮我抓药好吗?

  Please show me the Prescription.

  请把你的药方给我看一下。

  Just a moment, please.

  请稍等片刻。

  Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.

  这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。

  First shake the bottle. Take two  oonful of the cough syrup three times a day.

  先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。

  I hope you will recover in no time.

  祝你早日康复。

  相关单词 Related Words

  prescription  药方

  recipe  配方

  tablet  药片

  pill    药丸

  bolus  大药丸

  powder  药粉,药散

  ointmnet  药膏

  plaster  膏药

  ca ule  胶囊

  emulsion  乳剂

  syrup   糖浆

  mixture  合剂

  tincture  药酊

  injection  注射剂

  相关短语 Related Phrases

  proved recipe  验方

  secret recipe  秘方

  medicinal materials  药材

  medicinal liquor  药酒

  medicinal herb  药草

  medicinal liquid  药水

  a orbent cotton  药棉

  adhsiveplaster  胶布

  ethyl alcohol  酒精

  tincture of iodine  碘酒

  distilled water  蒸馏水

  cooling ointment  清凉油

  相关表达方式 Related Expre io 

  Please take the medicine according to the i truction.

  请按说明服药。

  I'd like you to take one of these pills three times a day.

  你把这些药片每天服用三次,每次一片。

  I'll give you a dose of streptomysin.

  我给你一点儿链霉素。

  These tablets are to keep the fever down.

  这些药片是用于退烧的。

  These tablets should clear up the trouble.

  这些药片可以解除病痛。

  These vitamin B and C are to build up your resistance.

  这些维生素B和C用于增强你的抵抗力。

  This is for reducing the fever.

  这个是用来退烧的。

  This medicine will give you quick relief.

  这种药将快速解除你的病痛。

作者:西安教育信息网 编辑:

与 相关的文章

违法不良信息举报中心 去论坛交流 给西安教育网提意见 网站地图 教育搜索 网址大全

关于我们 | 隐私协议 | 法律声明 | 广告服务 | 合作加盟 | 诚聘英才 | 联系我们

西安教育信息网 版权所有 Copyright © 029EDU Online 1997-2007